DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in...

Mimas

Reactions
Hi all,
Lots of activity i see & everyone enjoying new toys, recently got a MA2 as well, very impressed like everyone else.

Does anyone have a link to a video\article talking about best Video Focus techniques? Or at least how to achieve best possible focus while shooting?
I'm thinking there are some inside tips I'm yet to uncover.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hi all,
Lots of activity i see & everyone enjoying new toys, recently got a MA2 as well, very impressed like everyone else.

Does anyone have a link to a video\article talking about best Video Focus techniques? Or at least how to achieve best possible focus while shooting?

Cheers!
I t
Hi all,

Cheers!
I think it's fixed focus and fixed f2.8 lens so a bit limited to creativity unfortunately

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of helpful advice and support. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from the woods of Maine!

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City. You can check out Mavic Help and Mavic tips, under photography. Lots of helpful information, you can choose what you want to use. We hope you find info shared here to help you
with other question you may have. Fly Safe.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu