DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cheek Lake and Dam. Madison, Tn. U.S.A.

It’s truly beautiful and the colors you captured them at the right moment. Music is right on target. Where did you find it? Only thing I would say is to me subject matter just goes slightly long. I have a real hard time with this because I want all of it shown. You work hard and you’re proud. My wife will look at me and say”mini series ?”. It’s like point taken. I do sticky nonprofit work for her so she’s always checking me on times. This though really is beautiful.

Reactions: bronze661
It’s truly beautiful and the colors you captured them at the right moment. Music is right on target. Where did you find it? Only thing I would say is to me subject matter just goes slightly long. I have a real hard time with this because I want all of it shown. You work hard and you’re proud. My wife will look at me and say”mini series ?”. It’s like point taken. I do sticky nonprofit work for her so she’s always checking me on times. This though really is beautiful.
Exactly. You travel to the location, edit, find music, upload to youtube, hours of work just to make a 2 minute video to share. For me, I have 1 battery, and if I do all that it's a movie of the week for me. I want to see and share the whole 15 minutes. I've been thinking about the "mini-series" quote all week. It's funny. Like you said, "proud", of all the work that goes into producing a great video. Slow down and smell the coffee for over 2 minutes.

Exactly. You travel to the location, edit, find music, upload to youtube, hours of work just to make a 2 minute video to share. For me, I have 1 battery, and if I do all that it's a movie of the week for me. I want to see and share the whole 15 minutes. I've been thinking about the "mini-series" quote all week. It's funny. Like you said, "proud", of all the work that goes into producing a great video. Slow down and smell the coffee for over 2 minutes.
Ouch! But point taken. Have a wonderful Christmas Season!

Reactions: bronze661
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka