DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cheers from Middle Georgia

lawmann

Reactions
Good afternoon all, I am a new Mavic Pro owner and in the process of doing all the correct things to be a safe drone pilot. I have received my FAA Part 107 sUAS Initial Certificate and I am studying to take the FAA Remote PIC exam. I see so much potential for the Mavic Pro that I felt I could not afford to not to get the FAA Remote PIC license.

I look forward to reading your posts on this forum and learning from your experiences. I in turn plan on adding my experiences, questions, and providing answers to other members questions once I have chalked-up enough experiences of my own.

Cheers-
Shaun
Kathleen, GA

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Congrats on your 107 certification. Fly safe and have fun!
PS... what Remote PIC Exam do you speak of? Once you take your Part 107 Exam and get your certificate that's all you need to fly commercially.

Good afternoon all, I am a new Mavic Pro owner and in the process of doing all the correct things to be a safe drone pilot. I have received my FAA Part 107 sUAS Initial Certificate and I am studying to take the FAA Remote PIC exam. I see so much potential for the Mavic Pro that I felt I could not afford to not to get the FAA Remote PIC license.

I look forward to reading your posts on this forum and learning from your experiences. I in turn plan on adding my experiences, questions, and providing answers to other members questions once I have chalked-up enough experiences of my own.

Cheers-
Shaun
Kathleen, GA
Howdy from Wyoming @lawmann , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore