DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cheers to MavicPilots.com from California!

Advexure

Reactions
A BIG thank you to the team at DronePilots for putting together what will be yet another great platform for us all to discuss on regarding the new Mavic Pro from DJI. Keep up the great work you have always done over the years in maintaining and moderating what are the best forums for DJI drone owners to interact on.

In just a short time the first Mavic production units will be rolling out of the DJI Factory dock and will be on their way to excited Mavic owners and dealers around the world!

Here's to the christening of MavicPilots.com! Cheers! :D

- The Advexure Team

recipegeek-trending-cheers_beer_will_be_sold_in_grocery_stores_by_christmas.jpg

cheers.gif Back at ya and welcome to our new forum Advexure :)

Reactions: Advexure
Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

Thanks for the [late] welcoming over to MavicPilots TJ ;)

HAHAHAHA I know that exact feeling and have seen desks get that way hahaha that's just such a good picture :D
Don't laugh it is his desk .:)

Don't laugh it is his desk .:)

I hope he's finding time to play his PlayStation 2...it's also good to see he's keeping his hair combed.

I hope he's finding time to play his PlayStation 2...it's also good to see he's keeping his hair combed.
Yes he trying to learn to help his nerves and he also has some hair still left to comb . Me saves on shampoo and don't need one:oops:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser