DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chernobyl

How in the world did you get in there. :oops:

That is absolutely amazing! I echo dirkclod, how in the heck did you get access to that location? Number one, the footage is absolutely spell binding, beautiful exposure, composition, appropriate somber music, man I can't believe it! You may be new to posting processed video to a forum but mate, you're no stranger to drones and video! Wow!!

I enjoyed the Movie. and certainly enjoyed your video.

Assuming their are still a lot of restrictions with getting close to Ground Zero ??

All,

I wanted to share a video I put together from my trip to Chernobyl this past July. It's seven minutes and shot with my Mavic 2 Pro. Amazing experience! I'm rather new to post processing video so ANY feedback and/or criticism would be greatly appreciated. Shot with a Mavic 2 Pro.

Chris
All,

I wanted to share a video I put together from my trip to Chernobyl this past July. It's seven minutes and shot with my Mavic 2 Pro. Amazing experience! I'm rather new to post processing video so ANY feedback and/or criticism would be greatly appreciated. Shot with a Mavic 2 Pro.

Chris
Ignoring the how! What a perfect subject for DRONOGRAPHY. I am so envious - and a superb production.

All,

Chris
Extraordinary! What a show! I envy you!
Andrea

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143