DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
That's a wierd shot, seeing a lighthouse surrounded by so much 'land' at the same level as the lighthouse is bizarre, a keeper for sure.
Here, if there is land around a light house it is atop a cliff or something similar.

That's a wierd shot, seeing a lighthouse surrounded by so much 'land' at the same level as the lighthouse is bizarre, a keeper for sure.
Here, if there is land around a light house it is atop a cliff or something similar.
Thanks! The light is a mile offshore at the end of a breakwater that protects the harbor. Every day, the fire department ice breaker keeps a lane open to the lake and Dever Crib that sits 2.5 miles out on the lake

Where do you launch to reach the lighthouse? I was planning to launch from Navy Pier but there are signs everywhere saying it is a do drone zone

Yacht club wall. Basically, the entire lakefront is off limits now without permission. I’ve been up and had an officer remind me not to fly in places, then say have a great day and walk away. So, be safe, be reasonable and considerate and you should be good.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada