DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chilean pilot checking in

Chilean Skies

Reactions
Hi guys, Matt from Chile here, I've just got my Mavic Mini Fly More Combo a couple of weeks ago, and I couldn't be happier. This is my first drone and if anyone is thinking about buying a drone I couldn't think of a better starting point. This drone has it all, decent range, very good photo quality and enough flying time to get around easily.

So far I've had nothing but good flight experiences, including a heart-stopping close encounter with a tree (flying backwards, mind you). At this stage every flight makes your heart pound hard, I don't know if it's still the case for those of you with more flight experience, but for this first timer it's still amazing.

FInally I'd like to thank you for all the time and information you've put into this forum that greatly facilitated the decision process for buying the Mavic Mini, and for all the technical information for flying and bringing the drone home safe.

I leave you with a photo I took of the Costanera Center Tower in Santiago, the tallest skycrapper in Latin America.

DJI_0030.JPG

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
Very nice image!;)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. Nice photo. You will find plenty of support and assistance here in the forum. We look forward to continue seeing your part of the world.

Hi guys, Matt from Chile here, I've just got my Mavic Mini Fly More Combo a couple of weeks ago, and I couldn't be happier. This is my first drone and if anyone is thinking about buying a drone I couldn't think of a better starting point. This drone has it all, decent range, very good photo quality and enough flying time to get around easily.

So far I've had nothing but good flight experiences, including a heart-stopping close encounter with a tree (flying backwards, mind you). At this stage every flight makes your heart pound hard, I don't know if it's still the case for those of you with more flight experience, but for this first timer it's still amazing.

FInally I'd like to thank you for all the time and information you've put into this forum that greatly facilitated the decision process for buying the Mavic Mini, and for all the technical information for flying and bringing the drone home safe.

I leave you with a photo I took of the Costanera Center Tower in Santiago, the tallest skycrapper in Latin America.

View attachment 100569
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado. I also am new and flying the Mavic Air and learning from each flight. Great pic!

welcome to the forum
I lived in Chile in the mid 70s. I love your country. One of the best foreign assignments I had. I don’t even recognize the tall buildings. There were none when I was there. Chile has so much variety from north to south. We lived in Santiago but travelled most of your country. I think my favorite area is your lakes region in the south. Have fun with your drone. Next best thing to flying a real aircraft.

I lived in Chile in the mid 70s. I love your country. One of the best foreign assignments I had. I don’t even recognize the tall buildings. There were none when I was there. Chile has so much variety from north to south. We lived in Santiago but travelled most of your country. I think my favorite area is your lakes region in the south. Have fun with your drone. Next best thing to flying a real aircraft.

Very nice to hear that Bill, thank you. We do have a lot of sights, and I've yet to know more of my own country. For what I've seen, I share your opinion about the lakes region. Just wonderful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000