DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chinese menu cannot read

Turbomon1

Reactions
Can anybody help me ,just got my Google's yesterday. I hate to call dji but I link it with the Chinese menu by following the online version English. I need to get into the setting and change to the English language version.

Upon clicking every option button , I got to the English version, somehow someone forgot to change to English. Had this done before on a camera bought internationally and called the dealer in NY and explain how to change language. Case solved.

Mine came back from warranty repair (couldn't read SD cards) and was in Chinese. Here's specifically how to change it:
  • Turn the Goggles on (Press power button once then again and hold).
  • Using ONE FINGER swipe up on the right side of the goggles to the toolbox icon.
  • Tap the right side to select toolbox.
  • Use same method to select the setup menu (gear icon).
  • There are more menus than you can see on the screen. Swipe one finger down and look for the language menu item. You might need to trial and error to find it. Once you've found it you'll see the various languages offered.
  • Tap on the language you want then use the "back button" (under the goggles on the right with a U-turn arrow).
I spent ages not realising there were more items than were on the screen

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots