DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

choppy playback from sd card

Campoefc

Reactions
Hi guys,
when I'm recording with the Mavic, playback on my phone 7 looks fantastic, but when I watch playback on my mac pro from the sd card it's really choppy and laggy, any ideas? mac book pro is 6 yrs old and I've tried VLC and Quicktime for playback with the same outcome..... cheers

Hi guys,
when I'm recording with the Mavic, playback on my phone 7 looks fantastic, but when I watch playback on my mac pro from the sd card it's really choppy and laggy, any ideas? mac book pro is 6 yrs old and I've tried VLC and Quicktime for playback with the same outcome..... cheers

Maybe your graphics card is not up to par/

Reactions: Campoefc
I just did first flight today with same result. Frank at Carolina dronz said I should shoot in 1080, 60 fps to avoid this problem. I also just converted the videos to 1080 and they play back fine now. I think my MacBook Pro does not have the necessary video hardware to play back the 4K video.

Reactions: Campoefc
Maybe your graphics card is not up to par/
I just did first flight today with same result. Frank at Carolina dronz said I should shoot in 1080, 60 fps to avoid this problem. I also just converted the videos to 1080 and they play back fine now. I think my MacBook Pro does not have the necessary video hardware to play back the 4K video.

I think your right, I uploaded a short film to YT and it plays fine when you watch it back, so it looks like I'll stay away from the 4K until I can upgrade the Mac
Thanks for taking time out to reply

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada