DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chrome recently having issues posting to this (and other) forums.

vindibona1

Reactions
Democratic Peoples Republic of Crook County
Within the last two weeks or so, when trying to post, sometimes simple, replies to the is forum and at least one other on Chrome, I now frequently get an error message something like "Ooops... We ran into a a problem. Check your browser console for more details".

I initially thought it might be because I was highlighting, or posting links or being too verbose (as I can be at times). But on another forum I posted the following, which is as simple as can be:

"I wish someone had called me with a deal like that! I'm not really in the market for another one, but if a deal like that came along I don't know how I could resist."

However, I can copy the same reply and open a window in Firefox, paste the reply and it posts just fine. What's changed in Chrome that is not jiving with the forums?

Getting error messages posting simple replies when using Chrome which aren't present with Firefox.

Getting error messages posting simple replies when using Chrome which aren't present with Firefox.
I think he meant the 'deal' you quoted in your first post.

I use Firefox and get the OOPS message occasionally too... mostly after I've submitted a post, spot an error, misspelling or such, edit the post and try to 'save' it back.

Been looking for a commonality, but haven't found one yet... seems to be just random.

I think he meant the 'deal' you quoted in your first post.

I use Firefox and get the OOPS message occasionally too... mostly after I've submitted a post, spot an error, misspelling or such, edit the post and try to 'save' it back.

Been looking for a commonality, but haven't found one yet... seems to be just random.
It happens with Safari browser also. I get it more on MavicPilots and each forum has its own mix of plugins for the Xenforo base software.

On my desktop computer, I cannot play video/audio files in Chrome directly from GoogleDrive without downloading them first, although they work just fine if I go into GoogleDrive via Firefox.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas