DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Cinematic drone footage color graded in DaVinci Resolve

Very nice color grading! Very natural colors. Did you use a LUT or have you done it manually?

Reactions: sleeplessin.ch
Here is my newest drone video, first time edit in DaVinci Resolve after using Premiere Pro for years.

Beatifully filmed in a beautiful area. Loved the cathedral, the fog, the circle around the cathedral, and the remote cabin setting. Color grading was superb. Find no fault. I really should stop paying for Premiere but I just cannot handle another learning curve right now,

• Love
Reactions: sleeplessin.ch
Anyone recommend an idiot's guide video for Resolve16? Downloaded it and tried several vids on YouTube. Unfortunately in all of them the presenter spoke too quickly and very often what the presenter said happens didn't!
I'm in the UK and find Americans speaking fast difficult to understand. I'm using a MacBook Pro running IOS 11.0.1 Big Sur. As a postscript, I also find IMovie difficult to fathom and not user friendly.

Anyone recommend an idiot's guide video for Resolve16? Downloaded it and tried several vids on YouTube. Unfortunately in all of them the presenter spoke too quickly and very often what the presenter said happens didn't!
I'm in the UK and find Americans speaking fast difficult to understand. I'm using a MacBook Pro running IOS 11.0.1 Big Sur. As a postscript, I also find IMovie difficult to fathom and not user friendly.
Did you try this "Introducing to Editing" here:

By the way, don't use version 17 yet. It still has lot of bugs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada