DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cinematic Footage of Mexico

You did a great job putting all these clips together. I really enjoyed watching your cinematic skills!

Haha, glad you liked the video man. A lot of beautiful spots, particularly in the Riviera Nayarit area where I was at!!

Great video. Thanks for sharing.
Did you film in D-log and use a LUTS? What was your settings?
I'm still learning.

I used to be a D-Log guy...now I have moved away from D-Log. Because I haven't been able to color grade as well as the preset Profiles.

For this video, I used True Color and actually desaturated to about 85% in post. I like the vivid look that the True Color gives off, and since I am not so good at color grading, I changed from Log.

With True Color I find myself just playing around with the contrast, exposures, and saturation levels. Oh, and tint and warmth..Really simple, and you still get a great look!

Video is nice but it can be perfect if not those sharp moves to sides.. I would avoid such movements in general.. Only stable flows/movements with no drastically changes in rotation or position are acceptable videos likes this IMO.

Thanks for sharing!

Video is nice but it can be perfect if not those sharp moves to sides.. I would avoid such movements in general.. Only stable flows/movements with no drastically changes in rotation or position are acceptable videos likes this IMO.

Thanks for sharing!

I questioned whether or not to add the one over the parasail...because it wasn't really that smooth but I liked the idea of the shot

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada