DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cinematic footage with Mavic Mini

Very nice. Thank you for sharing. Beautiful location with may photo possibilities. Enjoy your flying.

Outstanding! Nice mixture and variety of shots and composition. You could have done nothing better. Carry on pilot . . .

Noticed I accidentally uploaded @ 60fps instead of 29.97fps. That reduced my quality a bit, but I'm more than happy.

Very nice! These little guys are truly amazing. I have my MM and a P4P on vacation, but the Phantom has only been out once. The Mini is doing exactly what I bought it for, fast setup.
Well done. Love the location.

Also liked the Quickshots added into the vid. Nice effects.

Last edited:
I could not agree more. I am a real ”newbie” regarding movie making but the Mini is doing a greate jobb making my movies bearable.

Nice film by the way [emoji106]

Thanks for sharing. Love the videos. Really like the waves crashing on the rocks, and the zoom away footage of the maze.

Thanks for sharing. Love the videos. Really like the waves crashing on the rocks, and the zoom away footage of the maze.

The zoom away footage was a complete accident. I tried to do a circle quiclshot and my fiancé moved so it did that. But it came out great!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike