DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Cinematic Southwest

tck444

Reactions
Cinematic music video featuring the voice of Jane Zhang. This is mostly a personal indulgence and it features one of my favorite songs from the Chinese diva, Jane Zhang. The song's name is, "I Return The Love" It features a beautiful melody and wide-ranging vocals. But, I have no idea what any of the words are?

The video clips are all my creation and feature panoramic aerial views from The American southwest. There is little or no connection to the song except that I personally feel that they fit rather well. All comments are welcome.

The Music does go well. Thanks for Telling us who the Singer is. And that for sharing. Very cinematic.

Cinematic music video featuring the voice of Jane Zhang. This is mostly a personal indulgence and it features one of my favorite songs from the Chinese diva, Jane Zhang. The song's name is, "I Return The Love" It features a beautiful melody and wide-ranging vocals. But, I have no idea what any of the words are?

The video clips are all my creation and feature panoramic aerial views from The American southwest. There is little or no connection to the song except that I personally feel that they fit rather well. All comments are welcome.

Beautiful flying, and beautiful singing. What else could we ask for?

Dale
Miami

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest