DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cinematic to Orchestra Music - let me know what you guys think!

Well I have a tin ear when it comes to music so cant help you there. The video was excellent thou. I have been to that area many times and recognized it right away, Well done.

It is very good. A bit long for my taste but your flying was excellent and the music was good.

Very nice video!! Loved the transition from night to sunrise. Good storytelling! Couple things I would point out though...
I usually try to avoid jump cuts from one part of a shot to a later part. It can work well with intense, fast paced music, but it generally feels jarring, especially with slower music. Instead I'd speed ramp between the different parts of the clip, or just break it up with other shots in between.
Also some of the shots felt like they could be smoothed out a bit of post stabilization.
I'd also probably add a bit of contrast and turn down the highlights and boost shadows on a lot of the shots to give them a bit more "pop", and maybe also add a LUT at low strength to enhance the cinematic colors.
Anyway, all in all, really good job.
I send out free training videos on this kind of stuff to my email list occasionally, so if you're interested you can check that out. https://flyingfilmmakerpro.com/email.html

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82