DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cinematic Wicklow, Ireland

That's something you'll have to contend with in little old Ireland ?
I lived in Japan for a little over the year and they also drive on the left side of the road. Felt strange at first but it didn't take long to get used to it. Beautiful video by the way. Looks like a very quaint little town. A good place to sit and have a pint.

I lived in Japan for a little over the year and they also drive on the left side of the road. Felt strange at first but it didn't take long to get used to it. Beautiful video by the way. Looks like a very quaint little town. A good place to sit and have a pint.
The bigger challenge would be the tiny country roads. Glad you enjoyed the video

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Well besides the small roads and caravans, I enjoyed the video. Looks a nice place to live. Not been to the Wicklow area, but enjoyed Ireland whilst over there.

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Well besides the small roads and caravans, I enjoyed the video. Looks a nice place to live. Not been to the Wicklow area, but enjoyed Ireland whilst over there.
It's great when it's not raining! Anyway, hopefully I'll be doing some Mavic Mini/Air 2 vids in the Philippines, when this zombie apocalypse is iver

What a lovely little town, and a beautiful waterfront, especially the very picturesque golf course. Very nice film with perfect clip sequences of just the right amount of time (in my opinion), and nice editing job transitions, and music. Good work!

Reactions: Drone Views Media
What a lovely little town, and a beautiful waterfront, especially the very picturesque golf course. Very nice film with perfect clip sequences of just the right amount of time (in my opinion), and nice editing job transitions, and music. Good work!
Thanks for your lovely comments, I certainly enjoyed my time in Wicklow.

Nice video, captures the green and ocean that are so much a part of Ireland. Last September I got a chance to drive the Wild Atlantic Way on the west coast (R. Howard Berg on Kuula) and the landscape is fantastic--the full month of August rain had stopped by September.
The West coast is truly stunning, I'm glad you didn't get the usual buckets of rain. If the weather is good, I'll soon be going to Sligo

Reactions: Physopto
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929