DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Circle mode (coming from Air to Air2S)

GLOpro

Reactions
Hi, I have recently upgraded from the Mavic Air to the Air2S.

My favourite Quickshot on the Air was the Circle, which I would hover over my home, a central point, then reverse to the preferred diameter, then start the circle, It also allowed me to adjust the gimbal angle.

I cant find the right Quickshot in the Air2S as the Circle quickshot on the newer Air2S model only alllows me to set a focus, then start,
This poses 2 issues for me. If i select the front of the house, it simply tries to circle the Front facade. I cant see how to change the gimble or diameter, or be able to select the centre of the house.

If i set the focal centre piece on the roof, then the entire circle focus' on the roof and not keep the entire house in shot.

I appreciate all suggestions.

Select object > POI > select navigator and speed > GO

Thanks, I had seen this video, but appear to have come unstuck when the object (facade of house) drops out of view.
The youtube clip from 1:30min is what i have tried but i still couldnt replicate what i had with the GO app and POI mode.

Key difference is POI mode sets a GPS co-ord, then allows you to set the altitude and radius, and finally speed.
The Go Fly app uses visual tracking which is great to track a person, car or boat. But sadly doesnt accommodate my use case.

I posted in the Air2S forum a similar request as i forgot about this one to see if anyone over there also has some ideas.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada