DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone UK

Reactions
Something a it different. An all B-Roll edit

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Really nice video, the music fits the sequence perfectly. Roughly, how many hours of total footage went into making the 2.38" clip? My editing skills suck, so like a bad workman, I always want to know what editor was used in the hope it might make a difference to my lack of editing skills ?

Reactions: Drone UK
Really nice video, the music fits the sequence perfectly. Roughly, how many hours of total footage went into making the 2.38" clip? My editing skills suck, so like a bad workman, I always want to know what editor was used in the hope it might make a difference to my lack of editing skills ?

Thanks LazyBird for the comment :)
I took around 20-30 mins of footage in total, cut out anything which didnt look good or was too shaky so i end up with just the good stuff, which i got down to around 4 mins. Then i edited to the music so it got cut down even more. This is just like how i work with my drone videos.

on my Youtube channel i make editig tutorials of all kinds you may like to see. i use Final Cut Pro on a Mac

Reactions: LazyBird
Good job, upbeat and keeps you watching.
I must learn to match music and footage, makes a huge difference.

Thanks for the comment, glad you like it.

Yeh matching transitions and editing to the Music can sometimes make or break a video. I do this with all my Drone videos as well. Just editing one at the moment :)

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest