Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Clear the skies!!!

MikeyMikeOZ

Reaction score
Loc
Northern Indiana
New(ish) pilot from Goshen, Indiana!!! I say newish because I used to fly when the AR Parrot was new, and I got my latest quad copter a month ago. I lost interest in the hobby due to the very short flight times from the old days, and the fact that I was the ONLY person that had one. Lol. Now that quad technology has come a long way, I decided to give the mavic pro a shot! So far I LOVE IT!!!! I have been lurking on this forum for a while now, and thought it was time to introduce myself. So hello to all! I hope to someday contribute to the site, and not just sponge off of all you well known and respected members! Thanks for reading, and happy flying!

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: MikeyMikeOZ

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Loc
Dayton, Ohio USA
New(ish) pilot from Goshen, Indiana!!! I say newish because I used to fly when the AR Parrot was new, and I got my latest quad copter a month ago. I lost interest in the hobby due to the very short flight times from the old days, and the fact that I was the ONLY person that had one. Lol. Now that quad technology has come a long way, I decided to give the mavic pro a shot! So far I LOVE IT!!!! I have been lurking on this forum for a while now, and thought it was time to introduce myself. So hello to all! I hope to someday contribute to the site, and not just sponge off of all you well known and respected members! Thanks for reading, and happy flying!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: MikeyMikeOZ

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maikomou