Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Clear the skies!!!

MikeyMikeOZ

Loc
Northern Indiana
New(ish) pilot from Goshen, Indiana!!! I say newish because I used to fly when the AR Parrot was new, and I got my latest quad copter a month ago. I lost interest in the hobby due to the very short flight times from the old days, and the fact that I was the ONLY person that had one. Lol. Now that quad technology has come a long way, I decided to give the mavic pro a shot! So far I LOVE IT!!!! I have been lurking on this forum for a while now, and thought it was time to introduce myself. So hello to all! I hope to someday contribute to the site, and not just sponge off of all you well known and respected members! Thanks for reading, and happy flying!

dirkclod

Staff member
Loc
Amory , MS
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

msinger

Approved Vendor
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Site
www.MavicHelp.com
Welcome to the forum! :)

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
New(ish) pilot from Goshen, Indiana!!! I say newish because I used to fly when the AR Parrot was new, and I got my latest quad copter a month ago. I lost interest in the hobby due to the very short flight times from the old days, and the fact that I was the ONLY person that had one. Lol. Now that quad technology has come a long way, I decided to give the mavic pro a shot! So far I LOVE IT!!!! I have been lurking on this forum for a while now, and thought it was time to introduce myself. So hello to all! I hope to someday contribute to the site, and not just sponge off of all you well known and respected members! Thanks for reading, and happy flying!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAKEBOXER