DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Clicking front arm

Aj2000

Reactions
Hi all, im new to the mavic mini. Previously i have owned only parrot drones, bebop 1 and 2. Anyway, as this is the first folding drone i have owned i am slightly concerned about an audible "click" when opening and closing only the right front arm on my mavic mini, it is not that loud but loud enough for me to hear, is this normal? It has never been crashed or knocked. Thanks in advance.

Hi all, im new to the mavic mini. Previously i have owned only parrot drones, bebop 1 and 2. Anyway, as this is the first folding drone i have owned i am slightly concerned about an audible "click" when opening and closing only the right front arm on my mavic mini, it is not that loud but loud enough for me to hear, is this normal? It has never been crashed or knocked. Thanks in advance.
I don't have a Mavic Mini but currently own a Mavic 2 Zoom, had another Zoom before this one, and prior to that a Mavic Air. Let me reassure you by saying that every single one has had at least one arm with a more audible click then the others, and it is nothing to worry about. The cables that run through the arms into the drone body are covered in tough but flexible plastic fibre outer covers, and they can rub against the drone body. This is the usual cause of a slightly disconcerting sound. During many, many 'unfoldings' I've not seen any issues or wear and tear, nor any problems in flight. It's just a design quirk that causes it to happen on some of the arms and not others. If you unfold it slowly you may be able to see where it makes contact ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje