DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Climbers at Roche Rock, Cornwall 18/4/22

Jeremy Clark

Reactions
For those who follow my clips, sorry it's been so long. Between recovering from my back accident, & major work in my home, this is the first time I've flown in about a month. A return to one of my fave places, at Roche Rock, where climbers were making an ascent. I hope you enjoy it

For those who follow my clips, sorry it's been so long. Between recovering from my back accident, & major work in my home, this is the first time I've flown in about a month. A return to one of my fave places, at Roche Rock, where climbers were making an ascent. I hope you enjoy it

Nicely shot. Who won the cricket match?

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Did you crank up color sat and contrast? I ask because the whole clip looks unreal to me. In fact, when the video first opened, after the titles, I though it was cgi generated, the look was so different.

Just wondering...

Looks good Mr. C! The whole rock formation looks like a great place to do some climbing. Interesting that there is a structure up top, but the whole area looks great!

Did you crank up color sat and contrast? I ask because the whole clip looks unreal to me. In fact, when the video first opened, after the titles, I though it was cgi generated, the look was so different.

Just wondering...
I didn't touch the contrast at all. I used a Dehaze tool on Davinci Resolve then lowered the saturation. I also boosted the detail setting in Resolve too

I didn't touch the contrast at all. I used a Dehaze tool on Davinci Resolve then lowered the saturation. I also boosted the detail setting in Resolve too
Thanks for clarifying. I haven't tried dehaze in Resolve, but if it works anything like dehaze in Lightroom, that's probably what I'm noticing. My LR experience is that used lightly it can do magic. Overdo it, and the picture can start to look very strange.
No matter. We have wonderful tools to work with these days and what pleases me you might dislike.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S