DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Close Quarter Flying

digitalbar

Reactions
I do love the Mavic Pro.

I have have been flying racing drones for a little while (couple years) and also build them as well as larger 650s for minor photography,

Because of my limited time, I have dropped out. It does take time to tune rebuild blah blah blah. Not a cheap hobby.

This is my first commercial buy regarding drones. Always see the phantoms flying around and curse them because their frequency clashed with my fpv when in my area. No big deal.

When the Mavic Pro came out, I took the gamble and went for it. I was always going to build a very simular drone but very hard to have the same flight time that the Mavic Pro gets and with its stablity.

Ok enough of the back ground.

I live in Hawaii and have a beautiful back yard of "Jungle Valleys" which to me is something I have to weed wack every week.

After having the Mavic for a couple weeks I decided to race it through the "Jungle" and such for great photography.

This handles really easy. Slower than a racer of course because of weight and size and slight difference with controls (I taranis setup which is different), but the amount of flight time.

FPV with the Mavic is a little harder because of the spacial reference and the stopping power but it is not bad at all. LOS is not a problem at all with the Mavic.

Will have videos up when I have time.

So easy to fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas