DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Close quarters - In the rainy woods

Easty

Reactions
It was a dark rainy cold day, So popped into the forrest to fly the mavic around a little. Something I never thought to do with the P4.

full

full

Little video.

Very nice , shows the Mavics portability and capabilities.. did you mean to upload 2 more videos because I can see the img tag !

Reactions: Easty
Very nice , shows the Mavics portability and capabilities.. did you mean to upload 2 more videos because I can see the img tag !
Cheers mate. Yeah its a delightful device. I added two pictures and a video to the thread, Do they not show correctly?

Cheers mate. Yeah its a delightful device. I added two pictures and a video to the thread, Do they not show correctly?

No , I only see the video part. I'm viewing this on my iPad though , not sure if it's a tablet issue vs viewing on my laptop

Cool video and obviously great flying! But I'd rather walk through spaces like that using my hand-held gimbal ...

Cool video and obviously great flying! But I'd rather walk through spaces like that using my hand-held gimbal ...
And climb the tree? haha True but with my A7r2 and and a gimbal it may look better but it's never as smooth. Maybe I need a zaxis too.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC