DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Close shave with a Magpie

That's VERY close indeed

Reactions: deleted member 877
Nice...

Are you maintaining 30m lateral separation from those people on the sand? I’m sure you are given your fondness for the regs ‘-).

On a serious note beautiful capture!!!!

I’m further down the coast and I’m certain we have more magpies with young out of the nests this season. It’s harder to find a time to fly, between the magpies and the kestrels it’s pretty busy at times. What I do find interesting is the sea eagles don’t seem to be interested in the Mavic at all.

Are you maintaining 30m lateral separation from those people on the sand? I’m sure you are given your fondness for the regs ‘-).

On a serious note beautiful capture!!!!

I’m further down the coast and I’m certain we have more magpies with young out of the nests this season. It’s harder to find a time to fly, between the magpies and the kestrels it’s pretty busy at times. What I do find interesting is the sea eagles don’t seem to be interested in the Mavic at all.

Haha touché . Yeah, it was early morning so hardly anyone on the beach. I think I am going to send Ken Heron money to get a Pair of Eyes sticker. Most birds are spooked by eyes looking at them.

I can look straight at a dive bombing magpie and it seems to do little to their enthusiasm. The fake eyes on the postman’s helmet do nothing according to him. Let us know how you go.

Reactions: deleted member 877
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake