Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

CLOSED/Bought One: Mavic Pro at ~$500

Status
Not open for further replies.

awood35

Reaction score
I currently have a Spark (willing to trade if someone wanted to) but I'm looking for a Mavic Pro for around $500.

As I've seen a few Threads for about that price, I figure I would see if anyone else was interested in selling. I live in Charleston SC, and would prefer to inspect/test before the sale but I'm competent enough to know how DJI equipment and software function.

Please let me know what you have for sale and how much. I can provide the shipping label as I have a Corporate UPS account for cheap & fast shipping. I also have lots of sales of high dollar items on ebay (Woodmyster703).

Thank you!

rickw

Reaction score
Loc
Delaware
I have a new in the box mavic 1 without battery that I bought for a spare when they started changeing fw you couldn't mod(it's on 700 fw),I will take $600 if you supply label to ship

jaysrmc

Reaction score
Loc
Phoenix
I currently have a Spark (willing to trade if someone wanted to) but I'm looking for a Mavic Pro for around $500.

As I've seen a few Threads for about that price, I figure I would see if anyone else was interested in selling. I live in Charleston SC, and would prefer to inspect/test before the sale but I'm competent enough to know how DJI equipment and software function.

Please let me know what you have for sale and how much. I can provide the shipping label as I have a Corporate UPS account for cheap & fast shipping. I also have lots of sales of high dollar items on ebay (Woodmyster703).

Thank you!
I have one for 450.00 plus 30 shipping for insurance.

awood35

Reaction score
I have a new in the box mavic 1 without battery that I bought for a spare when they started changeing fw you couldn't mod(it's on 700 fw),I will take $600 if you supply label to ship
Thanks rickw but I'm looking for a little bit more for the money. Thank you though.

Heres one you might have seen for 550. with 3 batteries . For Sale: Mavic Pro w/ 3 Batteries & Extras
Thanks dirkclod, I've PMd Joola, but have not heard back yet.

I have one for 450.00 plus 30 shipping for insurance.
Hey jaysrmc, what do you have for $450? PM me.

Reactions: dirkclod

jaysrmc

Reaction score
Loc
Phoenix
Thanks rickw but I'm looking for a little bit more for the money. Thank you though.

Thanks dirkclod, I've PMd Joola, but have not heard back yet.

Hey jaysrmc, what do you have for $450? PM me.
Drone, battery and controller.

Reactions: Joebie

awood35

Reaction score
Drone, battery and controller.
PM me some more info and pictures. What else is included? Power cords, how many charges, etc.

awood35

Reaction score
Thanks all, I just bought a Refurbished DJI Mavic Pro from the Official Dji Store for $504 after points, ebates and a gift card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chacha