DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Closing a thread is on thing but deleting it ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbyg

Reactions
Two huge threads some of the largest ever produced on the forum are gone. If the 1500 replies in the last one passed forum requirements then why would one or two at the end suddenly make all the rest invalid. Seems to me that you either ban the subject at the start if it does not meet the guidelines or you manage it or close it if it becomes unmanageable. Once again a lot of people's time and effort has been erased with the push of a button.

Rob

This place is becoming worthless besides answering noob questions.
Guess what, if you don't allow advanced topics to be discussed then those who are experienced enough to answer the noob questions between their more interesting discussions will move to greener pastures.

Two huge threads some of the largest ever produced on the forum are gone. If the 1500 replies in the last one passed forum requirements then why would one or two at the end suddenly make all the rest invalid. Seems to me that you either ban the subject at the start if it does not meet the guidelines or you manage it or close it if it becomes unmanageable. Once again a lot of people's time and effort has been erased with the push of a button.

Rob

I agree completely, also I feel a bit guilty for closing one of those because I asked question there not long before thread shutdown. And asking questions should never be wrong thing...

Reactions: Skupper67
As a newbie, what are the mods like here, other than banning informative threads?

Are we allowed to ask?

I just dont want to come across the type of mod that just loves the powahhh of banning people for stuff all.

I stepped away from here after being banned for 2 weeks for using the * * * phrase. Despite aologising for contravening forum rules, another mod somehow though I used the phrase again after being warned, the warning and aplogy came after I had used the phrase twice. I used to be joint mod on a large international car forum and I know we all have different styles and approaches but this place has become a joke. There's another very well known forum which (at the moment) is independant and is far less like a Sunday school sponsored by DJI.

Rob
You know better to start a thread like this you message a Admin
You also know why it gone gone .

This place is becoming worthless besides answering noob questions.
Guess what, if you don't allow advanced topics to be discussed then those who are experienced enough to answer the noob questions between their more interesting discussions will move to greener pastures.
You were a noob at one time and if you want to move on Please do
and anyone else that do not want to follow our guidelines
If you have an Issue with what went on RobbyG and you know why it did message an Admin like @clackey or @LuvMyTJ But I am going to tell you like they
will .
Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 11.37.18 PM.png
CLOSED

It is really simple... we don't allow one topic here, the manipulation of the firmware. To those of you who don't agree and want to move on we will miss your participation but you have to remember this is not a one topic forum, it is a Mavic Pro forum (with no connection to DJI), so there are many other topics to discuss here. The forum was great before the hack and it will continue to be great in the future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato