DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cloud inversion at the top of Schiehallion - the 58th highest munro in Scotland

Darto21

Reactions
This was my first real outing with my Mavic Mini since my last video.

It was the 12th munro I had climbed out of 282 and the first I had experienced the weather being better at the top than bottom!

We found the car park, got all the gear on and made our way to the start point. Once on the path the visibility was really poor and there was even a small hint of rain. As we neared the summit, we started to break through the clouds. Once we were through them we were greeted by an incredible cloud inversion and clear skies.

This is my second attempt at editing. I'm always looking to improve my flying or editing skills, so any feedback in welcome.

What an amazing location! I just kept thinking how that would be a scary place to crash land. Lots of sharp rocks. Thanks for sharing.

What an amazing location! I just kept thinking how that would be a scary place to crash land. Lots of sharp rocks. Thanks for sharing.

This thought crossed my mind more than once ? Thankfully it was a really calm and clear day - at the top anyway!

Reactions: fguthrie
Great video! One of my favourite Munro's, looked like you got a far better day than when I climbed it.

If that was only your second attempt at editing I think you can safely leave the word 'attempt' out in future.

For non-UK and non-mountaineering folk perhaps it would have been nice to explain what a Munro is.

Reactions: Drumsagard
Great video! One of my favourite Munro's, looked like you got a far better day than when I climbed it.

Thanks. It probably gives the wrong impression of the Scottish hills :rolleyes:

If that was only your second attempt at editing I think you can safely leave the word 'attempt' out in future.

For non-UK and non-mountaineering folk perhaps it would have been nice to explain what a Munro is.

Cheers. Lots of Youtube tutorials and hours of messing about with Imovie have helped me along.

I'll elaborate on that - A Munro is a hill or mountain in Scotland over 3000ft. There is 282 of them.

Reactions: Drumsagard
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka