DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Coastal Maine

Excellent video! Enjoyed the various Maine locations, cruise ship, beach pier and flyover of the islands. Very nice videography which tells a nice story of the natural beauty that you have captured. Might to be too long for some, not for me and I liked your transitions. Thanks for sharing!

Excellent video! Enjoyed the various Maine locations, cruise ship, beach pier and flyover of the islands. Very nice videography which tells a nice story of the natural beauty that you have captured. Might to be too long for some, not for me and I liked your transitions. Thanks for sharing!
I agree with what MKurr said. The only spots i stalled on were the few shots of waves that looked like you were just standing there. Very good stuff, tho. I saw some of these places in years past. The birds-eye view of a drone is unique; we never tire of them. And the length is fine - like a lovely music video. Thanks!

Reactions: MKurr
I agree with what MKurr said. The only spots i stalled on were the few shots of waves that looked like you were just standing there. Very good stuff, tho. I saw some of these places in years past. The birds-eye view of a drone is unique; we never tire of them. And the length is fine - like a lovely music video. Thanks!
Yes, the drone just gives it a whole new perspective... I am glad that almost no one thinks that it is too long...

Which lighthouse did you like more?

I was recently in Maine, I took my drone with me and did some filming... Here are the results:

Please tell me how you like it and if you think it's too long..
Love the video. Nice job.

I'm partial to the solo fishing boat at the 1:45 mark. Nice video!

Excellent video!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7