DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Coastal Range Test....

Great video, looks a fantastic place to fly, thanks for posting, would love to give my M2P a range test from there.

Hi, am new here, thought I'd post this flight along my coastal seafront. Have tried editing with sound and scrolling titles.

Any thoughts?
Nice video. A bit too long to really follow all of it (9+ minutes) - maybe keeping it around the 3-4 minute mark would be best.

As a newbie, I'd suggest reading up on the UK's rule for VLOS - visual line of sight and all the rules applicable for drone flight. Esp flying over water, a long range test is not advisable due to many reasons, but there are a lot of posts about losing their $1k drone due to signal loss / wind / battery issues / etc. I'd suggest reading some - you can do a search thru the forum for "crashed / lost" drones.

Keep droning and having fun.

Your aware the drone police on here will be all over you for flying waaaay beyond VLOS.
?
I don't consider myself the drone police, yet try to EDUCATE the pilots - esp newbies on the rules they are to fly under. Nothing wrong with that at all - unless you're a rogue and rules don't apply to you.

I'd venture to say that every single drone pilot has flown outside of VLOS at some point in time. No reason to be blatant about it or even post for that matter. Each pilot is responsible for following their countries rules. If you want to break them - fine, that is on you - but don't advertise it on the Internet.

Discretion is the better part of valor!

Reactions: vindibona1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys