DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Color grading test and some exiting info about Titan drones Cyclone antenna.

JoshuaCarlton

Reactions
So I was just about to sell my 2 day old Titan Drone cyclone antenna ( super nervous I was going to break the controller) when a couple of the forum guys on here talked me out of it. Man am I happy they did, I was able to go 3 miles out today with 0 signal loss and only returned home because the Mavic had automatically decided it wanted to come home because of battery power. I am pretty confident that it could have gone several miles further, as there was just a rock solid connection. after the long flight I wanted to test if I could just do general flying without pointing the antenna like a laser to the craft. Happy to report that it kept a solid signal even when I faced away from it for general flying and filming. I took advantage of these quick shots and tried to grade them so they look cinematic. This was filmed mid day but I tried to make it look a little more golden hour. Thanks for looking everyone. and thanks for the antenna advice guys

Last edited:
So I was just about to sell my 2 day old Titan Drone cyclone antenna ( super nervous I was going to break the controller) when a couple of the forum guys on here talked me out of it. Man am I happy they did, I was able to go 3 miles out today with 0 signal loss and only returned home because the Mavic had automatically decided it wanted to come home because of battery power. I am pretty confident that it could have gone several miles further, as there was just a rock solid connection. after the long flight I wanted to test if I could just do general flying without pointing the antenna like a laser to the craft. Happy to report that it kept a solid signal even when I faced away from it for general flying and filming. I took advantage of these quick shots and tried to grade them so they look cinematic. This was filmed mid day but I tried to make it look a little more golden hour. Thanks for looking everyone. and thanks for the antenna advice guys
How had was it to open the RC?

Reactions: Leng
Not bad, it does feel like you are going to break it. I was just extra careful and took my time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S