DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Color me impressed!

bonzo

Reactions
Picked up the Mini 3/DJI RC/Fly More+.
Very impressed with the range and reception on a 32,000 ft round trip with 48% battery remaining!
Fast sat lock, quick boot up on both, and no problems.

Only thing I can complain about is the aliasing(jagged lines) on the tennis courts when zoomed in, but when reviewing video the jags aren't there.
Lots of negative stuff here, so just wanted to share a positive experience :D

mini3.jpg

wait a second.... you went out 16,000 feet...3 miles...and then back and had 48% battery life still available?? That's pretty crazy good. I don't understand how some people get that distance while others complain about getting turned back under 1000 feet. very odd. congrats on that.

Reactions: a2tomm and Torque
wait a second.... you went out 16,000 feet...3 miles...and then back and had 48% battery life still available?? That's pretty crazy good. I don't understand how some people get that distance while others complain about getting turned back under 1000 feet. very odd. congrats on that.
Yes, 16,000 feet out, in an urban environment, and have the video. Calm morning, I can share the flight log as well.
...of course I had spotters every 4 feet.

Reactions: Torque
Yes, 16,000 feet out, in an urban environment, and have the video. Calm morning, I can share the flight log as well.
...of course I had spotters every 4 feet.
Wow, 4,000 spotters and still not legal!😀But impressive. I am thinking of getting one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121