DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Comfortable and accessible carrying bag

Moixixon

Reactions
I usually go out alone to fly the drone and I always carry the fly more combo pack with me. After taking off, I find it difficult to follow the flight of the drone with the small suitcase of the pack in my hand, especially when I walk looking for a better location. Also, every time I do a battery change, I have to leave things on the floor to open the zipper, etc.
The solution is very simple, a shoulder bag used in photography. In my case, I had a Crumpler Muffin Top 7500 at home and it is the one I am using, but it is worth anyone that is padded and has the spacers with velcro to adapt the gaps to the size of the accessories.
In the photos you can see the distribution I use and how simple and accessible it is to put in and take out accessories without taking off the shoulder bag. Also, since this little toy weighs nothing, I can walk for a long time with the equipment on my shoulder without bothering me.

Attachments

• crumpl.jpg
    crumpl.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 46
  • crum.jpg
    crum.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 50
  • crump.jpg
    crump.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 48
another simple solution, Attach a strap to your Fly More case, you can put the strap around your neck and hold the case against your waste and it will stay flat and open. This allows you to stand and never have to set anything down on the ground, I can even change Props if I need too.

I usually assemble the radio with my cellular phone, and bring a couple of batteries in my pockets, when I really want to be portable. then leave in the car the rest. However, the solution from the OP is pretty good for me would have worked if the bag had space for a tablet.

Reactions: Moixixon
...would have worked if the bag had space for a tablet.

I was thinking the same thing, but realized my iPad Mini 4 would fit nicely, right on top of everything, or slid into a pocket next to a component. To maintain the light pack, I’d leave the tablet mount in the car, since the iPad Mini fits into the RC mounting arms.

Gracias for sharing @Moixixon!

I really like the Messenger bag type. I get everything in, I get over my shoulder convenience for moving about, and easy access with the big flap-lid.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada