DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compass calibration

kking009

Reactions
I got a new tablet and every time I've tried to use it gives me a compass error and says it needs to be recalibrated, however calibrating it doesn't help I still get the error. If I use my iPhone though I don't get the error. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

I know that there have been a shitload of issues with Android and the latest updates, but I don't recall the compass error being one of them. Sit tight and I'm sure that one of the Android members can assist.

Reactions: kking009
Which tablet is this ?? And does it have any magnets built into it for clip on covers ?

It's not on the list. I knew that when I got it though. I had read online about other people who have used them.

I got a new tablet and every time I've tried to use it gives me a compass error and says it needs to be recalibrated
What's the exact error message?

What's the exact error message?

289c27ff864d7acb202d925934bbd1be.jpg
4871b78e3a5abd4d16e4efb31a4af657.jpg

And you're seeing that error message when your Mavic is sitting outside on the ground?

And you're seeing that error message when your Mavic is sitting outside on the ground?

Yes. Every time. I've recalibrated it will say calibration is complete but the error will still be there. I have flown it with the error and it flies fine I'd just rather. It fly it like that.

Reactions: radman
I also just wanna add that in the settings when I go to recalibrate it says everything is fine. It says the exact same thing on my iphone which i dont get the compass error on.
753cfebb4d62a454321075d82dba0277.jpg

d72a092702fcd109e5075b5be85f5d86.jpg

One of your compasses is either disconnected inside of your Mavic or it's faulty and needs to be replaced.

One of your compasses is either disconnected inside of your Mavic or it's faulty and needs to be replaced.

Do you know then why I don't get the same error on my iPhone even though it says as well that one of the compasses are disconnected?

Do you know then why I don't get the same error on my iPhone
No. I'm assuming that error will go away after you fix the compass problem.

Do you know then why I don't get the same error on my iPhone even though it says as well that one of the compasses are disconnected?
i get compass errors when im around my bedroom which has tons of metal items in it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929