DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compass error. Compass 1 in the red zone.

Malfa_Bro

Reactions
Hello friends. I have a problem. The interference of the first compass is always in the red zone. The calibration does not change anything. Where is the first compass? (At the back of the gps module?) What should I do? How to solve a problem?

Move to a different area and try again. If it doesn't work, you're going to have to send it in for repairs unless you're very good a soldering on a small board.

Also make sure you aren’t near any metal objects and also that you don’t have any chains or metals on you body.. and try calibrating again

Move to a different area and try again. If it doesn't work, you're going to have to send it in for repairs unless you're very good a soldering on a small board.
I calibrated the compass in different places. It does not help. I can not solder

Also make sure you aren’t near any metal objects and also that you don’t have any chains or metals on you body.. and try calibrating again
There is nothing of this. The compass in the red zone and the drone are constantly switched to the second compass and because of this all is buggy.

My compass turned out to be strongly magnetized. My compass is demagnetized by a special device - called the Cfixer. Cool. Now this problem is no more.

Reactions: daasmangi
Hello friends. I have a problem. The interference of the first compass is always in the red zone. The calibration does not change anything. Where is the first compass? (At the back of the gps module?) What should I do? How to solve a problem?
Wearing a smart watch or pocket full of magnets?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wsutter335