DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compass error. The drone flies to the side.

Den_Mav

Reactions
Hey. Several days ago I flew on a drone above the forest. I flew over the power transmission lines. All was good. Today, when flying, the compass error always appears. The drone does not fly in a straight line. What happened? Compass calibration does not help. How to solve this problem?

Reactions: silver wings
Hey. Several days ago I flew on a drone above the forest. I flew over the power transmission lines. All was good. Today, when flying, the compass error always appears. The drone does not fly in a straight line. What happened? Compass calibration does not help. How to solve this problem?

That's not nearly enough information to figure out the problem - you need to post the mobile device DAT file for a flight if you want that question answered.

How to retrieve a V3.DAT from the tablet

That's not nearly enough information to figure out the problem - you need to post the mobile device DAT file for a flight if you want that question answered.

How to retrieve a V3.DAT from the tablet
I can not. The interference level of both compasses in the red zone. The calibration does not help. What to do? to change both compasses? Or it is possible as that to demagnetize compasses?

I can not. The interference level of both compasses in the red zone. The calibration does not help. What to do? to change both compasses? Or it is possible as that to demagnetize compasses?
Why can't you upload the tablet DAT?

The local service decided my problem. It turns out my compasses were magnetized by power lines. In the service, my compasses were demagnetized with a special device -cfixer

Glad to hear that it is fixed but, while magnetization of something on the aircraft may have been the problem, it is extremely unlikely that it was the compasses themselves or that it was caused by the power lines.

lol thats a new but good one.. glad your getting fixed up..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake