DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

compass problem

Tolek

Reactions
Good morning everyone. I have a big problem calibrating the drone. I mean the compass. The application shows that the compass is not calibrated and that I calibrate it. I tried to calibrate it but it didn't work out. I would ask for help. Maybe someone has a link to the movie how to do it correctly? .Regards

Good morning everyone. I have a big problem calibrating the drone. I mean the compass. The application shows that the compass is not calibrated and that I calibrate it. I tried to calibrate it but it didn't work out. I would ask for help. Maybe someone has a link to the movie how to do it correctly? .Regards
When I'm too close to a building when I set it on the pad the compass shows it's off. After I fly a few feet it shows the compass is correct.
YouTube has good videos for setting the compass. Try flytpath channel.

If you have already calibrated the compass try powering off and moving the drone a few feet. I find that sometimes the objects causing the message are buried or otherwise not immediately apparent.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest