Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
skydrone-systems.com
ALCON:
from DJI's forum:

--- snip ---
Dear users,
Please note that there are some compatibility issues between the newly-released iOS 11.2.5 and our DJI GO 3.1.24, 3.1.26 or DJI GO 4 4.2.4 apps. The drone platforms potentially affected by this update are the Phantom 3 series, Phantom 4 series with HDMI module and the Inspire 1 series. The compatibility issue may disrupt the ability of the remote controllers of these platforms to connect to the DJI apps. Our developers are working on solving this issue as soon as possible and will notify you once we have released a fix.

To minimize impact to your user experience and flight stability, please refrain from updating your iOS to the 11.2.5 version until further notice. If you have already updated to the latest iOS 11.2.5 version and want to fly your drone as we work on resolving this issue, you can choose to roll back to the previous iOS 11.2.2.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause and will keep you posted on our progress.

DJI Product Technical Support Team

ALCON:
from DJI's forum:

If you have already updated to the latest iOS 11.2.5 version and want to fly your drone as we work on resolving this issue, you can choose to roll back to the previous iOS 11.2.2.

I don't think its possible to roll back iOS to its previous iteration, or maybe I'm missing something here ...?!

I don't think its possible to roll back iOS to its previous iteration
I posted on Jan 24, 2018. At that time Apple still signed the 11.2.2 firmware files.
You have to be fast in your desicion making, if you want to revert to the previous version.
Apple stopped signing the 11.2.2 firmware at the end of January 2018.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada