DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compatibility list

John Murray

Reactions
I am a new member of Mavic Pilots. Hello to all. I am somewhat new to flying drones. I only own 2 Tellos. I am interested in purchasing a Mavic Mini but unsure it and the app will work on my phone. Here is the list I am able to find which doesn't include anything I have so my question is being that this is a new drone does DJI normally add to these lists and make updates as time goes by that allow more phones and tablets to work with their apps or should I be searching for one of the phones listed before I buy my MM? I see many people having different problems and wonder if they are because of compatibility issues. I would like to avoid all the problems if possible.
iOS v1.0.1
Requires iOS 10.0 or above.
Compatible with iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6. [2]
Android v1.0.1

Requires Android 6.0 or above.

Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S10+, Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S9+, Samsung Galaxy S9 , Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy Note9, Samsung Galaxy Note8, HUAWEI P30 Pro, HUAWEI P30, HUAWEI P20, HUAWEI P10, HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro, HUAWEI Mate 10, HUAWEI nova 5, HUAWEI nova 4, HUAWEI nova 3e, HUAWEI nova 2, Honor 8X, Honor V10, Honor 9, Honor 20 Pro, Honor Magic 2, Mi 8, Mi MIX 2S, Mi MIX 2, Redmi Note 5, OPPO Find X, OPPO R15, vivo NEX, vivo X27, vivo X21, vivo X20A, OnePlus 7, OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 5, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 2, Pixel, LG V20, LG G6. [2]

Latest version for Android, build 491, seems to have solved the problems most had in the beginning with Android.

iOS works, but with tablet you need to use the stretch button to fill the screen.

Right now DJI is officially not supporting tablets in Android or iOS but doesn't mean it doesn't work.
For Android tablet, you may have an orientation problem. I was able to work around the problem by locking orientation you desire before starting app.

I can confirm working fine on an Honor 9 Lite which isn't on the official list.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143