DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compatible Mavic Pro Chargers

audioguy

Reactions
I am trying to get a carrying case for all of my Mavic stuff and there is one that has it almost perfect - from www.goprofessionalcases.com. The issue they are having is being able to find room for the Mavic charger in addition to one of the chargers necessary for charging the Crysal Sky Monitor batteries.

Here is the list from the DJI website that shows the chargers that work for the CS. Would any of these also charge the Mavic so they only need to make room for one charger? (I'm pretty sure the answer is "no" but thought I would ask)

Attachments

• Chargers.png
    Chargers.png
    147.9 KB · Views: 26
I use the Mavic 4 port charger but not sure about comparability. The model I have charges one battery at a time beginning with the one requiring the least charge and once done, automatically moving down the line until all are charged. It works off the brick that comes with the Mavic which also has the two USB ports.

I use the Mavic 4 port charger but not sure about comparability. The model I have charges one battery at a time beginning with the one requiring the least charge and once done, automatically moving down the line until all are charged. It works off the brick that comes with the Mavic which also has the two USB ports.

Maybe I was not clear. My question relates to the charger needed for the new Crystal Sky monitor batteries that DJI sells that do not come with their own charger nor can you use the Mavic Charger. As a result, I must purchase (which I did) an additional charger to charge the CS.

This creates an issue for the company that builds these cases. There is no room for the two chargers and everything else in the case. They were trying to determine if any of the chargers listed above can also charge a Mavic!!

8C8C8B99-0ECC-4CA6-8DBB-93D2D43F98AA.png

Got ya. I’m guessing you’ve looked at the usual places like EBay and the like. I just have the basic setup; see attached screenshot.

The reason I chose this case is it’s compact as well as robust. For the price, it’s thick plastic and just super tough. It claims to be water tight but not planning on testing.

If this manufacturer has one to fit your needs, it’s well wort the investment.

Maybe I was not clear. My question relates to the charger needed for the new Crystal Sky monitor batteries that DJI sells that do not come with their own charger nor can you use the Mavic Charger. As a result, I must purchase (which I did) an additional charger to charge the CS.

This creates an issue for the company that builds these cases. There is no room for the two chargers and everything else in the case. They were trying to determine if any of the chargers listed above can also charge a Mavic!!

You still know you'll have to use the Hub that came with the CS monitor? I'm guessing that you're asking if there is an adapter so you can use a Mavic charger power supply brick to power the CS charging hub? Another thought is being the CS battery looks very similar to a camcorder battery, I wonder if there is a single bay hub and power supply that would be smaller overall than having to carry a Phantom brick and double bay charging hub?

For my needs I just haul the extra Phantom charging brick. I actually use a multi battery MP charger anyway that's mounted in it's own case along with a DJI Mavic brick and a Phantom brick. It does add more to haul though. I have the larger white Phantom 3 brick but a couple friends have a P4P power brick which is similar to what comes with the Mavic. Think it even uses the same AC cord...just different output connectors. Is there no room to cut a slot in the case insert to house an extra brick?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54