DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compatible tablets?

Montec

Reactions
Greetings,
New around here and so glad I have found this amazing resource. I have been reading threads for hours!

Is there a resource or compatibility list for tablets that will work with the Air 2? I want to use my iPad Air 2 will work with it.

Thank in advance.

Greetings,
New around here and so glad I have found this amazing resource. I have been reading threads for hours!

Is there a resource or compatibility list for tablets that will work with the Air 2? I want to use my iPad Air 2 will work with it.

Thank in advance.

This is one of the better lists

Reactions: Montec
I'm not really trusting that list since it says the Nvidia Shield K1 is compatible and I can say it is not.

What flight app are you using the shield with ?

If you look at the coloured dot's to the left of the device name, the Shield listing has no dots next to it, which suggest it's incompatible with all the DJI apps according to DJI.
Historically it may have worked but as DJI Go4 was developed it did have some issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tufargon
What flight app are you using the shield with ?

If you look at the coloured dot's to the left of the device name, the Shield listing has no dots next to it, which suggest it's incompatible with all the DJI apps according to DJI.
Historically it may have worked but as DJI Go4 was developed it did have some issues.
I was using the Shield with my Autel drone and Starlink app.
Ok I was looking at the right hand side with the blue square. Not at the left. I am just looking for something compatible and at an affordable price to use with my MA2 that I will get this week.
Rather than create a new thread which has been done a million times on this subject I was just browsing all the posts/threads about it.

I was using the Shield with my Autel drone and Starlink app.
Ok I was looking at the right hand side with the blue square. Not at the left. I am just looking for something compatible and at an affordable price to use with my MA2 that I will get this week.
Rather than create a new thread which has been done a million times on this subject I was just browsing all the posts/threads about it.

Dji Fly is going to need a full 64bit architecture with plenty of processing power, it doesn't work with full 32bit or 64bit hybrids (64bit cpu and 32 bit architecture)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada