DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Completed My Skins and Decals

suade8880

Reactions
Wrapgrade Madagascar Pearl and Aerial Pixel Decals. Now I can see it so much better in the air versus the original grey. :)

5tdTys.jpg

ZKvBUx.jpg

0bWXQP.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good with the racing stripes! You did a great job getting the wrap and stripes perfectly aligned.

You all are great artists!! What is the name of the material you used to do that? How did you cut it and do you have any diagrams or guides to cut that? Great job!

Reactions: suade8880
You all are great artists!! What is the name of the material you used to do that? How did you cut it and do you have any diagrams or guides to cut that? Great job!

Thanks. I’m not sure what the actual material is(maybe vinyl) but it all come pre-cut and pretty easy to install.

I ordered mine from Amazon. it was die cut and just peel and stick. I wiped the areas to be wrapped with denatured alcohol first and then let that flash off. I used SopiGuard from 3M

Would you be able to email or message me the instructions I have a skin coming from decalgirl but o don’t think they give any instruction it’s just the skin itself woul d really appreciate it and I’m sure others on here would like to see it too maybe attach a JPG or PDF thanks again Darren

Reactions: Rattydude77
The one I got from Amazon had full instructions as well as a layout as to what goes where. It also highlighted the edge to use for alignment. Did it come out absolutely perfect? No. I went to Walmart and in the "so you want to be a ho" section they had matching nail polish which I used to cover some of the imperfections

Would you be able to email or message me the instructions I have a skin coming from decalgirl but o don’t think they give any instruction it’s just the skin itself woul d really appreciate it and I’m sure others on here would like to see it too maybe attach a JPG or PDF thanks again Darren

The skin wrap I have on is from Wrapgrade which required instructions due to it covering it’s entire body and some places overlap for the gap less look. DecalGirl skins are nice too and they do not need any instructions due to the fact that no part of skins overlap. You will see the gap line between each pieces but it’ll offers a lot easier installation.

I purchased my skin set from DecalGirl a while back and they came with an excellent set of instructions and if you go back to their site they do have an instructional video that shows the process from beginning to end very clearly.

P1040181.png

I purchased my skin set from DecalGirl a while back and they came with an excellent set of instructions and if you go back to their site they do have an instructional video that shows the process from beginning to end very clearly.

View attachment 107605

Wow very nice!! That pattern hides the grey lines really well. That got to be one of my favorite DecalGirl skins.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom