DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Computer: Adobe Premiere Pro -System Compatibility Report-

BirdzEyeView2020

Reactions
New pc just received today, New to Me anyway. Premiere Pro 'System Compatibility Report' / Unsupported video driver. I've tried options from each of these 3 videos...

I can't seem to get it figured out. Anyone else ever had to deal with this? I don't know what I'm doin' over here. Any helpful advice would be awesome, Thank you!

(Windows 10 pro
Intel Core i7 4790 3.60ghz
32gb ram 64 bit)

I encountered that too. Premiere updated and refused to work with my card. In my case the computer was older and was having issues with other programs as well. Had a new pc built with the new specs from Adobe. Unfortunate aspect of the game.

Reactions: BirdzEyeView2020
Hey! I saw your issue and was curious; you seem to have a pretty nice setup, judging from the given specs. It would be helpful to know your graphics card, as this seems to be part of the problem. You said you tried the fixes shown.

Just to clarify what you've done:

1. Tried updating your display drivers
2. Tried continuing without showing compatibility issues

Make sure Windows Update is current.
You might try updating all drivers, in case it's not your graphics card. It may be your CPU or the Adobe client.
Have you tried searching the tech forums such as Microsoft and tech-help sites?

Now this one of the reasons I stopped upgrading Windows and Premiere.
Win7, Premiere CS6, Dual Xeon CPUs 24cores, 90Gigs RAM, Quadro K5000 video, SSD drives.

I had to do a lot of work with Adobe with the High School Video class when I was still working for the school district.
I never would put it on my computer and I have all of the higher standards when it comes to hardware.
In this case it is your video card driver that is the problem so the info for you card is important.
You have two choices.... Use a lower version or get another video card.

Reactions: Malcx
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

OK so this is the onboard graphics "card" ie. the basic video output from the motherboard and not an actual separate graphics card.

I get this warning too when starting Premier but I know I have a separate, more powerful graphics card in my machine so I happily ignore it every time. (Click the red continue in the bottom right of the dialog) Premier then works fine.

Do you know for sure if you have a separate card installed?
Press windows + r and then type: dxdiag
Click yes / ok to any warning
Along the top there should be a "Display" tab for each monitor you are running. Check the "Name" field on each of these. For me it looks like this

1601339490010.png

All my screens are connected to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

So for you, if this isn't "Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600" then just ignore the warning on start up. (You can disable the warning in Premier under
Edit > Preferences > Genreal > Show system compatibility on start up )

If it does show Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 then check your monitor is connected to the right output on the back of the PC.

If there is no other port on the back of the PC then you'll need to buy a graphics card. I'm not best placed to recommend one - mine is a few years old and will need upgrading in another year or two so I'll be reading up on them then only!

Good luck!

What driver version are you running on the graphics card? I was thinking your GPU was no longer supported with the age of the processor but checking Intel's site it looks like there are still recent drivers for it. Admittedly the error message might be misleading and the problem is something else.

What driver version are you running on the graphics card? I was thinking your GPU was no longer supported with the age of the processor but checking Intel's site it looks like there are still recent drivers for it. Admittedly the error message might be misleading and the problem is something else.
There seems to have been a new driver this month:

If this is not sufficient, I'd love some suggestions. Keeping in mind, I'm not rich...lol
If that's the only video chipset in your PC, Premiere will run, with the warnings, but you will not be able to use any features that require GPU acceleration. If you are on a budget, look for someone selling off last year's hot card because they bought this year's hot card. Also, check for open box deals or refurbs (that are under warranty). Last year, I bought a GTX-1060 for $170 that was a refurb from NewEgg and it works great with Premiere.

OK so this is the onboard graphics "card" ie. the basic video output from the motherboard and not an actual separate graphics card.

I get this warning too when starting Premier but I know I have a separate, more powerful graphics card in my machine so I happily ignore it every time. (Click the red continue in the bottom right of the dialog) Premier then works fine.

Do you know for sure if you have a separate card installed?
Press windows + r and then type: dxdiag
Click yes / ok to any warning
Along the top there should be a "Display" tab for each monitor you are running. Check the "Name" field on each of these. For me it looks like this

View attachment 114007

All my screens are connected to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

So for you, if this isn't "Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600" then just ignore the warning on start up. (You can disable the warning in Premier under
Edit > Preferences > Genreal > Show system compatibility on start up )

If it does show Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 then check your monitor is connected to the right output on the back of the PC.

If there is no other port on the back of the PC then you'll need to buy a graphics card. I'm not best placed to recommend one - mine is a few years old and will need upgrading in another year or two so I'll be reading up on them then only!

Good luck!
That's exactly where I went for the name of the card I have. I've also been ignoring the warnings and even turned them off actually. Everything works normal as you said! Thank you all for helping me. Greatly appreciated!!

Reactions: Malcx
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke