DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connect to DJI Assistant 2

folvo

Reactions
Hello all,
I have a problem with connecting Mini 2 to DJI Assistant 2 on PC (Win 10). After connected I can only export the log. It is not possible to upgrade firmware and others. I connect the drone a few seconds after turning it on. Does anyone have a similar problem? How can this be solved? Thank you for information

Hello all,
I have a problem with connecting Mini 2 to DJI Assistant 2 on PC (Win 10). After connected I can only export the log. It is not possible to upgrade firmware and others. I connect the drone a few seconds after turning it on. Does anyone have a similar problem? How can this be solved? Thank you for information
The Mini 2 is updated ONLY via the actual Fly App. DJI does not support Firmware updates using the Asst. 2 software for the Mini 2. Don't know why, but it is what it is. Asst 2 is only used to pull logs for a issue to send to DJI for analysis. So everything is "normal". Been this way for quite a bit, no answer from DJI if they plan to expand "normal" functions for Asst. 2 for that aircraft either: DJI Assistant for MINI 2 - does not work properly - please help

Reactions: CLAYB.7
Hello all,
Try these.. Works fine for me.. On Android

Well, I'll be buggered. Changing the value of upgrade_enable from 0 to 1 in defaultsettings.ini enabled firmware updating from within DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series). That makes firmware updates on the M2 a whole lot more convenient!

Now the question is, why does DJI set the default value at 0 to disable firmware updating? Do they know something we don't?

A quick note: installing a newer version of DJI A2 will reset upgrade_enable to 0. Found this out when I updated the software from v2.1.3 to v2.1.5 earlier today. Just go into defaultsetting.ini and change it back to 1.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22