DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

connecting Mavic 2 zoom to Moverio BT300 glasses

Reactions
Attempting to connect Moverio BT300 (drone addition) glasses with my Mavic 2 zoom (RC1B controller).

After loading the dji go4 app on my BT300 I choose:

Connect to aircraft 1st instruction install battery 2nd start aircraft and RC 3rd connect rc and mobile device At this point the “next” bar is grayed out I am unable to proceed with the connection.

What am I doing wrong?

Attempting to connect Moverio BT300 (drone addition) glasses with my Mavic 2 zoom (RC1B controller).

After loading the dji go4 app on my BT300 I choose:

Connect to aircraft 1st instruction install battery 2nd start aircraft and RC 3rd connect rc and mobile device At this point the “next” bar is grayed out I am unable to proceed with the connection.

What am I doing wrong?
Dennis, click on "Forums" and scroll down to the very last one "DJI Mavic Accessories", then "Moverio Smart Glasses", followed by discussion point "RC1B Compatibility". I wonder if your firmware needs updating which has been an issue?
Otherwise my sequence is as follows:-
(1) Plug cable from glasses into Moverio touch pad controller.
(2) Press & hold the Moverio controller's power button to turn it on (may take a few seconds for image to show).
(3) Turn on Mavic's RC, followed by the Mavic's battery to link them.
(4) Attach cable from the Mavic's RC to the Moverio's touch pad controller.

I connect and turn on everything first, making sure the RC is linked to the AC.
Then I open the DJI Go4 app and it will auto-select the AC I'm using.
It will do a firmware version check (if your BT-300 is connected to internet) then the "go fly" button will go blue.

Check you have updated the AC firmware to the latest version v01.00.0670 and that DJI go4 is latest version 4.3.36 from the Moverio apps store

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair