DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

connecting ... (RC1A to phone)

HoPro

Reactions
Hi there!

Does anyone know how to fix hardware problem with connection between RC and phone (dji go 4). RC can connect with M2P without problem, but can't connect with phone, or with PC (DJI Assistant).
USB cabels are ok and yes i try both ports, reinstall everything, 3 phones etc ...
Its definitely problem with some usb chip or other electronic component on RC1A. Everithing is fine except neither phone or pc dosen't recognize RC as USB device.

Does anyone have same problem and successfully fix it?

Hi there!

Does anyone know how to fix hardware problem with connection between RC and phone (dji go 4). RC can connect with M2P without problem, but can't connect with phone, or with PC (DJI Assistant).
USB cabels are ok and yes i try both ports, reinstall everything, 3 phones etc ...
Its definitely problem with some usb chip or other electronic component on RC1A. Everithing is fine except neither phone or pc dosen't recognize RC as USB device.

Does anyone have same problem and successfully fix it?
Is this a new system? Has it ever worked? One thing - if you have a cable connected to the side (upper) usb, then the bottom one will NOT work. Are you sure that your cables are DATA and power - some cables are only power. If new, contact DJI - it could be faulty controller?? Good luck.

Reactions: HoPro
Is this a new system? Has it ever worked? One thing - if you have a cable connected to the side (upper) usb, then the bottom one will NOT work. Are you sure that your cables are DATA and power - some cables are only power. If new, contact DJI - it could be faulty controller?? Good luck.

Thanks for replay,

for fourteen months everything was ok. Definitely its Faulty controller, out of warranty.
Actually, i can take off and stop the dron with joystics, but RC cant connect with phone nor pc. Only some kind of data USB controller on it is faulty...

So neither usb port works? (again, nothing plugged into the side port). You might contact some of the repair outfits that advertise on here or DJI to find out the cost of repairs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett