DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

connecting to network to upload top flight 2020-03-22 , Drone lost at sea, I'm trying to send dji data & can't seem to upload any thoughts ?

It is both confusing and frustrating... you seem to be able to access the data. Maybe co tact them and get step by step instructions on how to proceed or force update.

Reactions: WooZie
Flight data , dji in China wants to review all flight data but I can’t seem to get it uploaded. See the last flight on March 22 it won’t upload ?
With the Go app, it often takes a few attempts to synch data properly.
Synching from the Fly app is likely to be similar.
I'd just keep trying.

Post a link to your airdata report here if you want any help with flight analysis or some words to put to DJI about the incident.

A little off the subject, but maybe not because DJI usually wants the drone back, but did you retrieve the drone from the ocean? I am curious if the drone will actually sink to the bottom of the ocean or float enough to recover it? I also cannot figure out how to get the flight data, I have read several articles about it but they were quite complicated and nothing ever seemed to work. I wish DJI would make some simple, easy to understand directions since they are always seeming to ask for the flight logs.

I am curious if the drone will actually sink to the bottom of the ocean or float enough to recover it?
It will float like a rock.
I also cannot figure out how to get the flight data, I have read several articles about it but they were quite complicated and nothing ever seemed to work. I wish DJI would make some simple, easy to understand directions since they are always seeming to ask for the flight logs.
It's quite simple and only takes a minute or two.
Go to: DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the directions there.
To share flight data, you can post the link to the report it shows you or just post the .txt file here.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU