DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

connection remote controller/smartphone not possible

tidup87

Reactions
Hello everyone, here is my problem. owner of a Mavic Air 2 since June 2022 this one worked without problem. I recently changed my smartphone, but using an identical model, i.e. a huawei mate lite 10, because the old one worked very well with djifly. However, since probably an update of the drone and perhaps also of the radio control, it is impossible for me to connect my radio control with my smartphone... Whether on DjiFly or on Litchi, the two programs show me in de the screen a red bar with inscribed "Remote control not connected"... I thought it could come from the phone and so I tried on a samsung tablet, without success. I even tried on my wife's samsung which is quite recent (less than 2 years old), again without success. I looked on Dji Assistant, an update was available for the drone, but nothing for the radio control, I spent a whole afternoon on the web looking for solutions... nothing. Each time I find to pair drone and remote control, but never remote control and smartphone.. Of course, I connected the USB cable correctly, installed and reinstalled Djifly and Litchi, nothing helped..

Has anyone ever experienced this kind of problem? if so how did he get out? Apparently resetting to factory mode is impossible on the Mavic Air 2 remote control.

The pairing between radio control and drone apparently works perfectly, I can start the drone, surely make it fly (I did not try out of caution) and stop it

As seen on the attached image, gps, radio control, time and date and everything concerning the shots nothing is available...

Waiting for a miraculous help... Sincerely, Thierry

Excuse me for the langage i have used Google traductor...

Attachments

• 20230312_184113.jpg
    20230312_184113.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 9
The problem might be a faulty USB cable connecting the device to the RC. They don't last forever and some are charge only (no data). Try using a different USB cable.

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada