DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Container Ship ONE Hong Kong

blackomega

Reactions
Good afternoon Pilots.

Here is the container Ship ONE Hong Kong

Im trying to find better places to take off so I can get you the better shots and footage.
Please Like the video and subscribe. There is more to come, also I hope to roll out 4K in the coming weeks when i upgrade my eleven year old Mac

Enjoy

Good afternoon Pilots.

Im trying to find better places to take off so I can get you the better shots and footage.
Please Like the video and subscribe. There is more to come, also I hope to roll out 4K in the coming weeks when i upgrade my eleven year old Mac

Enjoy

Nice one! It's quite amazing to watch the tugs perform their "ballet". Can't wait to see your 4k videos.

Upgrade MAC to a decent PC for 1/2 the price :)

Upgrade MAC to a decent PC for 1/2 the price :)

Sorry no. Will never touch windows again. They are worth every penny.

Now please I have no wish for this topic to be an argument on Mac vs pc. I use a Mac and I drive a Chevrolet pickup

People can argue from end to end over which is better Ford Chevrolet Dodge or Toyota but in the end they have four wheels and they get the job done

Reactions: Twocalf
Good afternoon Pilots.

Enjoy

I bet my Bang Good order is on that ship.

Good afternoon Pilots.

Enjoy

Amazon has some great deals on laptops. I snapped up a loaded Asus for 65% off what it was just a couple months ago. Copy and paste this one, it's a beauty!
Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop 2019 - Intel Core i7- 9750H 6 Core, GeForce RTX 2080 Max-Q, 15.6" UHD 4K 60Hz OLED Touch, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, CNC Aluminum, Chroma RGB Lighting, Thunderbolt 3 Compatible
Also, beginning of Summer I would go down to Commencment Bay in Tacoma, Washington.
I would just record the ships going out or coming in and spotted a guy reeling in a fish. Flew over a good distance away and then saw one of the other guys with a wood barreled rifle aimed at my direction. Couldnt tell if he was actually shooting but I didnt waste any time and got the hell outta there. So be careful with flying out on the Bays or rivers and thanks for the video!

Nice video. I have never seen the container ship equivalent of a pimpmobile before. I liked it. Now I am imagining the captain dressed in fur coats and sporting a cane with a golden handle.

Nice video. I have never seen the container ship equivalent of a pimpmobile before. I liked it. Now I am imagining the captain dressed in fur coats and sporting a cane with a golden handle.

Because of its colour?

Because of its colour?

That and as it appears, the whole ‘bling’ going on.

We Aussies have a saying from one of our home grown movies “it’s the vibe of the thing”
Top old movie “The Castle”.

Great video too, there have been many on this and various forums of this particular ONE vessel, I guess the pimpmobile of the seas just attracts attention.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3