DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Control / DJI Assistant Issues

Salter

Reactions
Hi all - my drone stopped working last week and I'm trying to fix. DJI have told me to update the firmware on both the drone and the controller. I've updated the drone no problem with DJI Assistant 2 on my Mac, but the controller won't connect to DJI Assistant at all. I just keep getting the "connect usb cable" graphic. I'm using the large USB slot on the underside of the controller to connect as there isn't a cable to go from the side supplied in the box.

Here's my previous post on the issues I've been experiencing: Mavic 2 Pro - not working on holiday! Urgent help request!

PS - has anyone from the UK ever returned a drone to Argos?

Hi all - my drone stopped working last week and I'm trying to fix. DJI have told me to update the firmware on both the drone and the controller. I've updated the drone no problem with DJI Assistant 2 on my Mac, but the controller won't connect to DJI Assistant at all. I just keep getting the "connect usb cable" graphic. I'm using the large USB slot on the underside of the controller to connect as there isn't a cable to go from the side supplied in the box.

Here's my previous post on the issues I've been experiencing: Mavic 2 Pro - not working on holiday! Urgent help request!

PS - has anyone from the UK ever returned a drone to Argos?
I don't recall if you can use the bottom port for an upgrade. The side port is the slightly older standard usb micro connector. The narrower side would be UP.

I think you have to connect the RC to your computer via the side port. I have a PC so the charge cable works as a communication cable (make sure yours is not a charge-only cable) for updates from a PC.

*SLAPS FOREHEAD*

I cannot believe I never thought of that. Refreshing firmware now through micro usb. Thanks guys.

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarrodwp1