DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller lights stopped working

Bufface

Reactions
I purchased the Mavic Air 2 fly more combo in June 2020. I think for the first 2-3 charges the controller lights worked, however they quickly stopped working. I now have to guess what my charge level is. Has this happened to anyone else?

Try to get warranty by DJI.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Try to get warranty by DJI.

Its a minor problem. I don't want to waste the time sending stuff back. I use this so much that my 3 drone batteries are always charged and never auto discharge from lack of use over 5 days.

Its a minor problem. I don't want to waste the time sending stuff back. I use this so much that my 3 drone batteries are always charged and never auto discharge from lack of use over 5 days.
For me not knowing how much battery has is a problem. You always can see in the fly app how much have left i believe but.... I will open a case.

Reactions: dawgpilot
I charge my controller when I charge batteries so I never have had a concern about battery level but...I would return it. I know It's a pain to wait and that's the reason I have two sparks but it could have other problems too. I say..get it replaced.

I charge my controller when I charge batteries so I never have had a concern about battery level but...I would return it. I know It's a pain to wait and that's the reason I have two sparks but it could have other problems too. I say..get it replaced.
I see it in this way. You never know when a battery can fail. Now you can change the controller for free. Later can cost $$$ 2XX Plus may be. I will think about it if I am you specially if you don't have the Refresh Kit.

I echo the other replies and say to get it fixed for free under warranty. If you later want to sell your drone, I think many buyers would be hesitant to buy the controller with defective charge level lights.

For me not knowing how much battery has is a problem. You always can see in the fly app how much have left i believe but.... I will open a case.
There’s no indication in the Fly app of the RC’s battery state.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll